The first step in any new client relationship is to analyze the history and current structure of the portfolio or plan.
- Understand purpose goals and objectives of the portfolio or plan
- Review history and major decisions made in oversight of the portfolio or plan
- Review assumptions on contributions and disbursements and spending policy or asset/liability monitoring
- Review any constraints or special policies
- Conduct full Fiduciary Audit
The objective of our Fiduciary Audit is to provide the client with an objective and comprehensive assessment of their investment program from a qualitative and quantitative perspective. From a fiduciary compliance perspective, this project provides insight into any inefficiencies in the portfolio’s and/or Plan’s asset allocation, manager structure and costs, as well as suggestions for improving the prudent Portfolio and/or Plan management as specified in the existing investment policies and guidelines.