Outsourced Investment Office
Over the last decade, the challenge of overseeing an increasingly complex and rapidly-evolving investment portfolio has prompted many stakeholders to seek additional fiduciary oversight by engaging an Outsourced Chief Investment Officer (OCIO).
With over 28 years of history providing independent, objective, customized advice to fiduciaries, Asset Strategy Consultants is well-positioned to work closely with clients to set investment policy and serve as an outsourced investment office. The firm currently manages $1.4 billion of client assets in discretionary consulting mandates.
Andy Conner, ASC’s Chief Investment Officer, has over a decade of experience managing a multi-billion dollar endowment portfolio as well as ERISA-qualified retirement plans within The Johns Hopkins University Office of Investment Management. As portfolio manager, he brings many years of experience investing in a broad range of traditional and alternative investment strategies to ASC’s OCIO clients.
Our comprehensive Outsourced Chief Investment Officer services include:
- Outsourcing allows decision-makers to focus attention on the core mission and critical financial matters and allows the institution to better utilize its competitive advantage as a long-term investor.
- Enhanced risk management oversight with discretion to act quickly when necessary.
- Access to alternative investment strategies and top-tier investment managers.
- Providing a governance framework and resources more similar to those typically found at larger institutions.
- Implementing Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) policies with a refined perspective and many years of experience.