Endowments / Foundations
We assist our clients with Endowments/Foundations to achieve their long-term goals and objectives by providing customized solutions to the specific requirements and unique needs of each client.
We balance the two primary goals established by clients who sponsor Endowments/Foundations:
- Adequate cash flow to support the mission of the organization and its specified Spending Policy.
- Growth of the asset-base to meet long-term goals and maintain purchasing power of the portfolio.
Our comprehensive investment management consulting services include:
Plan governance and fiduciary compliance
- Development of Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Investment Committee and Board education
Strategic Asset Allocation and Long-Term Plan goals and objectives
- Spending Policy modeling
- Liquidity Assessment
- Risk Modeling
- Short-Term tactical overlay
- Development of Optimal Plan Structure
Investment Manager due diligence, searches and retention
- Traditional and alternatives asset styles
- Manager fee negotiation
Total Plan performance monitoring
- Comparison to customized benchmark aligned with strategic asset allocation targets and peer group benchmarking
- Performance attribution analysis
Retained investment manager performance monitoring:
- Comparison to active peer group and appropriate passive index benchmarks.
- Performance attribution analysis.