Insurance Company Clients
We have acted as an investment consultant for insurance companies since 2003. We take the time to understand our client’s objectives and tailor an investment plan that offers diversification through asset allocation while operating within the restrictions of local regulations.
Insurance companies face specific investment challenges covering each line of business, including property & casualty, life, health or captive, as NAIC regulations and rating agencies influence what investment strategies can be implemented.
Risk based capital levels and enterprise risk management programs affect the strategy level implementation, so the approach we take to each insurance client is tailored to their specific enterprise and their investment objectives.
We assist our Insurance Company clients to achieve their company specific objectives by providing customized solutions tailored to the specific requirements and unique needs of each client.
Our comprehensive investment management consulting services include:
Governance and fiduciary compliance
- Development of Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Investment/Finance Committee and Board education
Strategic Asset Allocation and Strategy goals and objectives
- Current Portfolio Assessment
- Review Risk Constraints
- Asset Allocation Modeling
- Development of Optimal Plan Structure
- Insurance capable Investment Managers
- Insurance appropriate alternative managers
- Cost-effective manager implementation and retention