Why Asset Strategy Consultants?
Why have our institutional clients retained Asset Strategy Consultants to provide investment management consulting services? Our clients tell us there are five key attributes of our services that contributed to their retention of Asset Strategy Consultants:
- Institutional clients: endowments / foundations, qualified retirement plans, and insurance companies.
- No other competing lines of business: actuarial, banking, brokerage, custodial, and plan administration.
- No affiliation with providers of investment products.
- No conflicts of interest and total alignment of interests with clients.
- Integrity of objective and unbiased advice.
- Seasoned professionals with minimal staff turnover.
- Depth of Research Team – 25% of staff engaged in research functions.
- Extensive money manager databases, traditional and alternative investment asset classes.
- Flexible software program that allows us to generate customized manager search and performance monitoring reports.
- Long-term, strategic philosophy with short-term tactical overlay.
- Customized solutions, tailored to specific client requirements.
- Open architecture in manager research – no limitations.
- Comprehensive Manager Research – State-of-the-Art quantitative analysis and thorough qualitative analysis.
- All investment manager searches screened by internal Search Committee comprised of senior consultants and primary research staff.
- Five-member team assigned to all client relationships.
- Collaborative – working in partnership with our clients.
- Results-driven consulting process.